Sep 5, 2013 – Nanotechnology … It addresses the problem, scope, and solutions for the Fukushima disaster — “The … If I understand correctly from previous research, the purpose for this is to keep the thyroid populated with good iodine, …
Patrick flanagan (tesla ii) says he knows how to neutralize fukushimaDecember 30th, 2013 | Posted by spoadmin in Solution
Save The Pacific Ocean
Save the Pacific Ocean is a non-profit organization focused on preserving and protecting the Pacific Ocean. Our mandate is to identify potential dangers to the environment and potential contaminants. We will assist by sourcing effective technologies, such as containment and filtering, and help implement accordingly to protect the marine environment.
Significant advances have been made in the field of nanotechnology. For example, new developments enable the clumping and gathering of radioactive materials such that contaminated water can be filtered, reduced, and contained in smaller quantities.
At this time, there is an urgent need for international collaboration to implement these technologies to assist Japan’s Tepco Corporation with controlling contaminated water from Fukushima reactors that are in critical status. Scientists have developed proven technologies for filtering contaminated radioactive water.
Together we can bring these and other technologies to the forefront. We commit to channeling 100% of our resources toward the protection of the environment and marine life. We welcome your participation in this effort and thank you for your support! spo dolphins
- Tokyo Under Fire For Plans To Speed Return Of Fukushima Evacuees July 22, 2015via DW / July 21st, 2015 / In a bid seen by critics as aiming to speed up reconstruction, the Japanese government is preparing to declare sections of the evacuation zone around the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant a safe place to live. The ruling coalition led by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe intends to revoke many […]
- TEPCO Gave 50 Contracts To Company Tied To Kariwa Mayor July 22, 2015By SATOSHI OTANI / Asahi Shimbun / July 21st, 2015 / The father of pro-nuclear Kariwa Mayor Hiroo Shinada is a director of a company that received contracts worth millions of yen for work at the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa nuclear plant operated by Tokyo Electric Power Co. In addition, a gasoline stand run by Shinada’s wife is […]
- 3,100 Fukushima Residents File For Damages From TEPCO July 22, 2015via Japan Times / July 21st, 2015 / Around 3,100 residents in the city of Fukushima are demanding ¥18.3 billion in damages related to the crisis at Tokyo Electric Power Co.’s Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, lawyers said. A total of 3,107 residents of the Watari district want an out-of-court settlement for their psychological distress, […]
- Tokyo Under Fire For Plans To Speed Return Of Fukushima Evacuees July 22, 2015
- Fukushima emissions 18,100 TBq into the ocean December 10, 2014
- Fukushima radiation underestimated by five times February 10, 2014
- Fukushima’s Radioactive Ocean Plume to Reach … – Strike-The-Root January 29, 2014
- Graphene Membranes Make Clean Water January 16, 2014
- Graphene oxide soaks up radioactive waste January 15, 2014
Topic Tagscoastal communities Dalhousie University danger depletion environment environmental danger environmental threat fish fisheries fishing fish stocks fukushima hazards humanity Japan marine life Nanotechnology natural nuclear nuclear plant ocean ocean life oceans overfishing Pacific pacific ocean plume preserving problem radiation radioactive plume radioactivity regulation regulations research safety science sea line communities sea species stocks system technology threat U.S. U.S. coast